The Friends of St-Laurent Boulevard are proud to present their audioguide “10 Moments on the Main”.
Discover the rich history of the Boulevard one moment at a time!
Sunday 17 May – a full-day exploration of Montreal’s main street, from the Old Port to Jean-Talon Market, with Bernard Vallée, Catherine Browne, Susan Bronson, and Justin Bur
- Sunday 17 May, from 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Starting point: Saint-Laurent Boulevard at the corner of rue de la Commune, in the Old Port
- Arrival point: Jean-Talon Market
- There will be a break for lunch
- Cost: $20 (meal not included)
- Reservations recommended – write to email@example.com
In collaboration with MontrealExplorations